The school aims at imparting quality education to all children, irrespective of caste, creed or social status. It strives to achieve the integral development of the human personality. The school also aims at excellence in education by combining Curricular and co-curricular activities. The children are given Training in Information Technology, sports and games, cultural activities, yoga, arts etc. according to their interests. The physical, intellectual, social and spiritual aspects of the Children are given special attention from the early stages of formation.
||08.00 - 08.20
||08.20 - 09.00
||09.00 - 09.40
||09.40 - 09.45
||09.45 - 10.25
||10.25 - 11.05
||11.05 - 11.25
||11.25 - 12.10
||12.10 - 12.50
||12.50 - 01.45
- For the smooth running of the school, our primary concern and special attention is to ensure a high standard of morality, punctuality and discipline among the students.
- Pupils must show gentleness and courtesy to their companies. Refined manners, uprightness and self restraint should distinguish every student to this school.
- Personal cleanliness is one’s whole personality is expected. The uniform must be clean and neatly pressed, shoes well polished, finger nails pared and hair combed. School uniform is compulsory on all working days and at the school function even for special classes. Wearing gold ornaments is not advisable. No student is permitted to bring mobile phone nor two-wheelers other than cycle.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with one’s name and roll number. It is not advisable for the pupil to bring money or other valuables to the school. Any theft (books, valuables, water bottles etc) when found out, the responsible ones will be severly penalised.
- No extra books, news papers or periodicals CDS mobiles or two wheelers should be brought within the school premises without the Principal’s sanction.
- It is the duty of the pupils to see that the school premises are kept clean and tidy.
- Every pupil must take part in the School’s house competitions, sports, games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- Parents or visitors are not allowed to interview pupils or teachers during school hours, without the permission of the Principal. If during school hours the children are called home on account of some emergency, the parent should come to take the child with a written application.
- Roaming, playing or shouting inside the school building is prohibited. No pupil shall enter rooms other than that of his/her own class room without permission.
- Students must speak only English at least in school campus. Those who deliberately violate the language rule will be taken action or fined by class teacher/Principal.
- Students should at all cost avoid throwing paper or fruit peels anywhere in the school premises. They have to refrain from writing, carving and scratching on walls and furniture. Those who do these will be heavily fined.
- Pupil may also be asked to pay certain extra collections which may be demanded appropriately, for instance school day and other celebrations and even for any noble social cause.
- Any damage to school property will have to be made good. The decesion of the Principal regarding the amount fined is final.
- No student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend the school. After recovery a medical certificate is to be submitted to the Principal.
- Before Annual exams all dues must be cleared.
- THe final result will not be issued until all the dues have been paid in full. Before the new session fee dues are to be paid, if not re-admission fee have to be remitted.
- Every pupil must have a copy of the school hand book and it should be brought to school daily. It is subject to suspence check by the Principal or any of his representative at any time.
- The Principal’s permission is requireda.
- To make a fund/collection for any purpose whatsoever.
- To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting.
- To join a sports event ot to participate in a game not arranged by the school.
- To give present to teachers or to arrange stage programme in their honour.
- To arrange for private tuition from the school teachers. 19. No student should remain in the class room during the schol assembly, P.T. or games period unless permitted by the Principal.
- Students who will be selected to represent the school in any event outside the state, with Principal’s sanction will have to bear 50% of the total expense.
- Take off your shoes before entering the computer lab.
- Unless and until needed, do not boot any system in the lab.
- Don’t move or shift the C.P.U. from its position.
- Always insert the disc properly in the disc drive before closing its driver door.
- Do not play with computer peripherels and wires.
- Do not scribble on the machine casing, wires and tables.
- Do not play with the keyboard.
- Always come with your group at set periods only.
- Do not bang any key, press them softly.
- Always open and close the lab’s door as instructed.
- Keep perfect slilence in the lab. It is essential for concentration and successful scientific working.
- Keep your apparatus, table and note-book neat and clean.
- Add reagents in proportionate amounts. This is the key to success.
- Keep the reagents stoppered, do not change the stoppers of the bottles and also do not disturb the arrangement on the shelf. Keep the reagents at their proper place.
- Do not shift the bottles from their proper place.
- Do not throw broken glass pieces, match sticks, filter paper etc. in the sink. Throw them in the waste box kept for the purpose.
- Shake the test tubes while heating. Do not throw hot and concentrated acids, specially concentrated sulphuric acid.
- Pass Hydrogen Sulphide gas slowly in the solution. It is a very poisonous gas, do not leave the gas stopper open.
- Keep the furniture in order before leaving the lab. Switch off lights, fans and close windows.
||Summer - 7.50 am to 2.00 pm
||Winter - 8.30 am to 2.30 pm
||Debate, Elocution (Public Speech), Cultural, Literary, Art & Craft, Science, Mathematics & Social Science.
(Which is selected In every Academic Year)
|1. Head Boy (Elected)
||2. Head Girl (Elected
||3. General Captain
||4. House Captains (Nominated)
||5. Discipline Minister
||6. Assistant Discipline Minister
||7. Education Minister
||8. Cultural Minister
||9. Principal- (Ex-officio)
||10. Vice Principal (Ex-officio)